The Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH) School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria, School of Biomedical Engineering programme for the 2024/2025 academic session.
ABUTH Biomedical Engineering Admission Requirements
This is a two (2) year Course. Applicants wishing to apply must have an SSCE or its equivalent, WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEC with passes at credit level in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and at least a pass in the English Language at not more than two sittings.
In addition, credit or an ordinary pass in any of the following subjects will be an advantage.
Woodwork, metal worksheets, Auto Mechanics, Basic Electronics, Basic Electricity, and Technical Drawing.
How to Apply for ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering Admission Form
The application form cost N6,200.
- Visit the institution’s website.
- CLICK ON SIGNUP
- CREATE YOUR PROFILE (Always ensure you write down your LogIn ID and Password as you will need it to log back in)
- CHOOSE CHECK FORMS ON SALE or APPLY HERE
- FROM THE LIST OF AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES, CHOOSE BY CLICKING APPLY on the right end
- Click APPLY
- A transaction page will be displayed; Click GENERATE RRR at the bottom left of the page.
- A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated on the page
- NOTE: paying online activates your account immediately.
(I) To pay online (Master/Visa/Internet Banking), CLICK on PAY VIA REMITA. (After paying, just refresh your page and continue from step-12)
(II) To pay through a Bank, print your Transaction-slip and proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice (Make sure the RRR Number appears on the slip before printing and going to the bank)
- After payment, come back to the portal http://apply.abuth.gov.ng
- Click on LOGIN and enter the LOGIN ID and PASSWORD you created in step-3
- Fill in all your details (Biodata, contact, Next of kin, Qualifications & passport Photo)
- Make sure you agree with the terms and conditions by checking the box at the bottom of your submit form details, then Finally Submit (You can always come back to edit your application before the final closing date)
- Documents Upload is not required. Simply Make Sure all your information is filled in correctly before you apply.
- After submission, from your profile page, go to MY FORMS and Print your form slip and Transaction-Slip. You are required to bring them to the entrance exams/interview.
Deadline: July 11, 2024.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on ABUTH.
We hope this information on the admission form of ABUTH School of Biomedical Engineering has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.