The admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session at the Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) has been released. If you have submitted an application to pursue your studies at this institution, it is imperative to check whether your name is included in the shortlisted candidates for admission.
The Admiralty University of Nigeria admission list comprises the names of candidates/aspirants who have received provisional admission into various undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How To Check the ADUN Admission List
Below, we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the JAMB portal.
Check ADUN Admission Status Via the School Website
- Go to the Admiralty University of Nigeria, the school’s official portal, to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click the “sign in” button to access and check your ADUN admission status.
Check ADUN Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your ADUN, select “Check Admission Status.”
Requirements for Students Admitted to ADUN
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the Admiralty University of Nigeria website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not correctly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
At this juncture, it is assumed that you have acquired comprehensive knowledge about the admissions list for ADUN and the procedure to check your admission status.
We trust that the provided information has been beneficial.
REALMINA extends best wishes for your success!