It has come to our notice that the management of Babcock University (BU) has released her 2024/2025 admission list following the release of the School Admission List for the 2024/2025 academic session
Authorities of the institution have released the admission letter printing procedure and acceptance fee payment procedure for newly admitted candidates.
Babcock University Admission Letter Printing:
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print the Admission Letter in PDF format.
Babcock University Acceptance Fee:
- All candidates offered provisional admission (excluding Law, Medicine, and Surgery students) should proceed immediately to the bank to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand Naira only (N150,000.00.)
- The acceptance fee is part of the school fees using your Application ID as a reference on the E-transact payment platform.
- Present your Application ID (5 digits) at the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith, GT Bank, and First Bank, and pay on the E-transact payment platform.
- Newly admitted students for LLB (Hons) Law and MBBS Medicine and Surgery must come to the University with their credentials to see the School Officer get the Authority to pay and collect the Admission Letter.
- After Collecting their admission letter, students can proceed to the bank to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Three Hundred Thousand Naira only (N300, 000.00), which is part of the school fees at any of the following banks: UBA, Diamond, WEMA, Zenith, GT Bank and First Bank using your APPLICATION ID as a reference on E-transact payment platform.
Warning: Do not Pay Money to any individual or group of people inside or outside Babcock University.
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents.
Documents needed for Registration:
- Four (4) copies of 2024 original UTME/JAMB result slip or Direct Entry JAMB Registration slips
- Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
- Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
- Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and the balance of the school fees paid
- Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or their equivalent before matriculation
Report to the Head of the Department for academic clearance.
Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
Please note the following points:
- Hotel Accommodation New Students include Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students). Male Category: Neal Wilson and Bethel Splendor, while Female Category: Crystal Hall and Queen Esther
- Candidates who evade any of the above processes risk having their admission withdrawn.
- Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by December 31, 2024 may not be considered for admission.
Being a pioneer private University in Nigeria since 1999, Babcock has continued this legacy of upholding cutting-edge excellence in education.
To all students aspiring to study at Babcock University, RealMina continues to wish you academic success.