The general public is hereby informed that Crawford University is now selling forms for its HND conversion to BSc for the 2024/2025 academic session.
On this note, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the specially designed HND Conversion to BSc at Crawford University.
How to Apply for Crawford University HND Conversion to BSc Admission Form
- Click here to APPLY. Kindly note that you must pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 only with your Debit Card.
- Hard Copy Application forms can be obtained directly from the Secretary, School of Part-Time Studies Crawford University, Igbesa.
- Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Ecobank Acct. No. 4053060537,
Zenith Bank Acct. No.1011347496.
- All duly completed application forms are to be returned directly to the University.
This also applies to online applications whereby the duly printed page (as required online) with relevant credentials (originals and photocopies) to the Secretary’s Office Crawford University School of Part-Time Studies.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Objectives
The Objectives of the Crawford University Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme are to:
- Provide suitable academic programmes that would facilitate conversion from HND to B.Sc.
- Facilitate university education for professional certification holders such as ICAN, ACCA, AIB, e.t.c.,
- Facilitate the upgrade of carriers of our programme graduates.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Admission Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five(5)O’Level subjects at credit level In relevant subjects In not more than two(2)sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language and Mathematics at the credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- A minimum of a Third Class Honour or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution is required for the conversion programme.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme may be required (Call the Secretary of the School of Part-Time Studies for details).
Crawford University Conversion Programme Tuition
The tuition fee is N188,000 per academic session, with flexible install-mental payment allowed.
A minimum sum of N120,000 MUST be paid on or before the first-semester examination, and the balance is to be paid on or before the second-semester examination.
Payment should be made using any of the following banks:
Zenith Bank Acct. No. 1011347496.
Crawford University Conversion Programme Duration, Lecture/Contact Period
- Duration: HND Conversion to B. Sc: 2 academic sessions of 3 semesters in a session.
- Lectures shall take place during weekends.
Crawford University looks forward to welcoming qualified candidates into its many programs.
Please share this article with your friends.