The management of Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) has announced the deadline for payment of school fees and registration for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Newly admitted and returning students are advised to pay up all the fees required by the school before the deadline.
Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees and Registration Deadline
Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) has announced the deadline for payment of fees. The deadline for fees is March 2024.
If you pay your school fees after the deadline, you will incur an extra charge for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
However, a student who has a genuine reason(s) to apply for Temporary Withdrawal from Studies for the session must follow the due process before the end of the First Semester of the session.
How Much is Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees?
Crescent University Abeokuta’s school fees vary depending on the program you are enrolled in. Check your appropriate program below.
Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees For New Students (Freshers)
The Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) school fees For freshers and returning students in the various courses are listed in the table below;
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR TO THE CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT AT:
- ZENITH BANK – 1010431785
- FIRST BANK – 2012145317
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY 10,000 NAIRA TO THE PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000, PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THERE IS PROVISION FOR A PRIVATE HOSTEL WITHIN THE CAMPUS FOR INTERESTED STUDENTS AT ADDITIONAL COST
- BOWLSANT HOSTEL WITHOUT PROVISION FOR COOKING AND YOLA HOSTEL – N100,000
- BOWLSANT HOSTEL WITH PROVISION FOR COOKING – N150,000
- BOWLSANT SPECIAL TWO IN A ROOM HOSTEL WITH PROVISION FOR COOKING – N200,000
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF THE IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDE: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD, AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
- N2500 WILL BE PAID FOR PORTAL REGISTRATION ONLINE WITH ATM AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION
We hope that this article gives you clarity on how much Crescent University Abeokuta school fees are, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.