The Eko University of Medical & Health Sciences admission list is out for 2024/2025 academic session applicants. If you apply to study at the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Eko University of Medical & Health Sciences admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
It is important to disclose that all candidates who partook in the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences admission screening exercise and scored up to the EKO UNIMED cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check EKO UNIMED Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the JAMB portal.
Check EKO UNIMED Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences’ official portal to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click the “sign in” button to access and check your EKO UNIMED admission status.
Check EKO UNIMED Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your EKO UNIMED admission, select “Check Admission Status.”
- How to check EKO UNIMED Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- EKO UNIMED Cut-Off Mark
- EKO UNIMED Admission Form
- EKO UNIMED Academic Calendar
- EKO UNIMED Orientation
- EKO UNIMED School Fees
- EKO UNIMED Matriculation Ceremony
- EKO UNIMED Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to EKO UNIMED
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the EKO UNIMED website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is EKO UNIMED Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
No! The Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences (EKO UNIMED) admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!