Exciting news, aspiring educators! The FCE Obudu admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session has been unveiled. If your academic journey involves the Federal College of Education Obudu, it’s time to check if your name has earned a spot on this prestigious list.
This comprehensive list unfolds the names of candidates who’ve secured provisional admission into FCE Obudu’s diverse undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Here’s the insider scoop: If you showcased your potential in the Federal College of Education Obudu admission screening and met the FCE Obudu cut-off mark, your admission status is just a click away. Head over to the JAMB and school portal to unveil your academic destiny!
How to Check FCE Obudu, Admission List
Below, we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the JAMB portal.
Check FCE Obudu Admission Status Via the School Website
- Go to the FCE Obudu website, which is the school’s official portal, to check the admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your FCE Obudu admission status.
Check Federal College of Education Obudu Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your FCE Obudu admission status.
- How to check FCE Obudu Post UTME Result
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- FCE Obudu Cut-Off Mark
- FCE Obudu Admission Form
- FCE Obudu Academic Calendar
- FCE Obudu Orientation
- FCE Obudu School Fees
- FCE Obudu Matriculation Ceremony
- FCE Obudu Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to FCE Obudu
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the school’s website Federal College of Education Obudu, to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the school’s website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavour to update all your information.
Is FCE Obudu Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Yes! The FCE Obudu admission list for applicants has been released for the 2024/2025 academic session.
We do urge you, however, to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
By now, we’ll assume you’ve gathered all the details about the FCE Obudu admissions list and how to verify your admissions status.
We trust that this information has been helpful.
Best of luck to everyone in their academic pursuits from the RealMina team.