The management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Polytechnic has commenced the sale of her 2024/2025 Post UTME aptitude test form. Also, the school management has announced the date for the Post UTME Exam.
Fed Poly Admission Cut-off Mark
The Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2024/2025 Jamb admission cut-off mark is 180. That is to say that only candidates who scored 180 and above and chose Federal Poly Nekede as their first/second choice institution are eligible to apply for admission.
The Post UTME Form Price
The Federal Poly Nekede 2024/2025 Post UTME Form is sold at N2000 at the school micro-finance bank or access bank.
Method of Application
All candidates are requested to log on to www.fpno.edu.ng to purchase the screening form for a fee of N2,000, payable on the remita platform at any branch of any commercial bank nationwide.
- The following documents are required for screening:
- O’level Result (WASSCE, NECO & NABTEB).
- 2024/2025 UTME Score.
- JAMB subject combination for the course applied.
- Candidates are advised to Change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri as their FIRST CHOICE institution.
- Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
All submissions and payments must be completed on or before 30th August 2024.
Please ensure to subscribe to this page and share this page with someone
We will update this page as soon as the management makes any changes.
RealMina wishes you success in your studies.