Federal Polytechnic Bali admission list is out for 2024/2025 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at Federal Polytechnic Bali, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
Federal Polytechnic Bali admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
It is important to disclose here that all candidates who partook in the Federal Polytechnic Bali admission screening exercise and scored up to the FEDPOLYBALI cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check FEDPOLYBALI Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal.
Check FEDPOLYBALI Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to the FEDPOLYBALI website, which is the school’s official portal, to check your admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click the “sign in” button to access and check your fedpolybali admission status.
Check Federal Polytechnic Bali Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click ‘Check Admission Status to access your fedpolybali admission status.
- How to calculate FEDPOLYBALI aggregate score
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- FEDPOLYBALI Cut-Off Mark
- FEDPOLYBALI Admission Form
- FEDPOLYBALI Academic Calendar
- FEDPOLYBALI Orientation
- FEDPOLYBALI School Fees
- FEDPOLYBALI Matriculation Ceremony
- FEDPOLYBALI Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted into FEDPOLYBALI
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bali website to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the Polytechnic website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is FEDPOLYBALI OND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Yes! Federal Polytechnic Bali has released its OND admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session
Is FEDPOLYBALI HND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
NYes Federal Polytechnic Bali has released its HND admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!