Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2024/2025 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2024 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the Federal University, Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
FUOTUOKE Admission General Requirements
1. Candidates applying for admission into any Undergraduate Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO SSCE AND GCE.
This must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics and any other THREE subjects relevant to the proposed course of study OBTAINED WITHIN THE LAST FIVE YEARS.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma in their choice of Course (With a minimum of Lower Credit) from reputable Polytechnics or Universities OR equivalent A’ Level Passes (including IJMB) in relevant Subjects.
DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS ARE EXPECTED ALSO TO PURCHASE THE DIRECT ENTRY FORM OF THE JOINT ADMISSIONS & MATRICULATION BOARDS.
Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available before Matriculation.
Direct Entry Candidates (200LEVEL)
Candidates, in addition to the “O” level results, must have 2 or 3 subjects at A level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS in a relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry (JAMB) Form.
Direct Entry Candidates (300LEVEL)
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while Professional Certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN, and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, Banking, and Finance.
In addition, candidates must possess five credit passes in SSCE WAEC/NECO or NABTEB. These should include the English Language, Mathematics, and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
FUOTUOKE Available Degree Programmes
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
Department of Biological Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
Department of Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc Biochemistry and Nutrition
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
Department of Physics, Electronics, and Earth Sciences
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Physics and Electronics
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Management and Social Sciences
Department of Accounting and Finance
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
Department of Economics
- B.Sc Economics
Department of Business Administration
- B.Sc Business Administration
Department of Political Science and Industrial Relations
- B.Sc Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
Department of Psychology and Sociology
- B.Sc Sociology
- B.Sc Psychology
Department of Mass Communication
- B.Sc Mass Communication
College of Basic Medical and Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science (B. MLS)
- Nursing (B.NSc.)
- Public Health (BSc.)
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Visit fuo.edu.ng and click on APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Create an account by clicking NEW APPLICATION
- Fill appropriately. Submit the form and check your email for the APPLICATION NUMBER.
- Login to the admission portal to start your application
- Paying of Application form: Click the PROCEED TO PAYMENT to pay your application fee. After payment of Application fees, the Application form would be displayed. Fill out the application by providing all necessary information, e.g., biodata, Olevel. NOTE you will need to upload necessary files and passports in jpg, png, or pdf.
- Take the POST UTME exam by clicking the link.
- Await the admission office to process your application and give you admission. For a quicker process, please chat up the admission officer contact on the portal.
- After your admission is processed, your portal changes
- Proceed to make payment for acceptance fees.
- After payment of the acceptance fee, Check your Acceptance Letter/ Admission letter for your matric number. Matriculation NUMBER may be generated within 24hrs of admission confirmation.
This is an excellent opportunity for prospective students to advance their careers by enrolling in one of the many programs this reputable institution offers.
We encourage all interested applicants to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Don’t miss this chance to secure your future with a leading institution committed to excellence in education.