The management of the Federal University of Technology (FUTA) has announced that the admission list for postgraduate programmes ( Post-graduate Diploma, Master, and PhD) is out.
The management of FUTA has announced that candidates who applied for admission in the institution can now proceed to check their admission status as it has been successfully uploaded on the university’s portal.
Check below for guidelines on how a candidate can check for their admission status.
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List
- Go to FUTA postgraduate admission status-checking portal.
- Select the programme you applied for, department, and batch.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through the e-tranzact platform only.
- Return to the PG portal, click on ‘Student Login,’ enter your username and password, and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter.
With this information, you are now aware of the FUTA admission list, how to check for the list, and the requirements needed.
I hope the information was helpful; you can share it with someone who might also need the information.
REALMINA wishes you Good luck!!!