The admission list for the academic session 2024/2025 at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic (HAFEDPOLY) has been officially released. If you have applied to pursue your studies at HAFEDPOLY, verifying whether your name has been included in the shortlisted candidates is imperative.
The Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic admission list comprises the names of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into various undergraduate programs for the academic session 2024/2025.
It is noteworthy that all candidates who participated in the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic admission screening exercise and attained the prescribed HAFEDPOLY cut-off mark can now conveniently check their admission status online. This can be done through both the JAMB and the school portal.
For those eagerly awaiting this information, it is recommended that you promptly confirm your admission status using the provided online platforms. Stay informed about your academic journey at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic by regularly checking for updates and announcements.
How To Check HAFEDPOLY Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal.
Check HAFEDPOLY Admission Status Via the School Website
- Go to the HAFEDPOLY website, which is the school’s official portal for checking admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your HAFEDPOLY admission status.
Check Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your HAFEDPOLY, select “Check Admission Status.”
- How to calculate HAFEDPOLY Aggregate Score
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- HAFEDPOLY Cut-Off Mark
- HAFEDPOLY Admission Form
- HAFEDPOLY Academic Calendar
- HAFEDPOLY Orientation
- HAFEDPOLY School Fees
- HAFEDPOLY Matriculation Ceremony
- HAFEDPOLY Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted into HAFEDPOLY
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the University of Calabar website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the Polytechnic’s website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is HAFEDPOLY OND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
No! Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic has not released its OND admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Is HAFEDPOLY HND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
No! Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic has not released its HND admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session.
We do urge you, however, to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!