The Federal Polytechnic Idah (IDAHPOLY) HND admission screening test and school fee schedule for the 2024/2025 has been announced.
This is to inform all the candidates registered for the Federal Polytechnic, Idah, Kogi State, 2024/2025 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission that the management has released the screening exercise schedule fee and payment procedure.
The screening test has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: September 17, 2024
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
IDAHPOLY HND Screening Eligibility
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah, must have the following:
- Obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
- Obtained, completed, and submitted the HND application form online.
- Processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
- Paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira only.
IDAHPOLY HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure
All payments must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click “Make Screening Payment” to generate a payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment.”
- Proceed with uploading documents.
- Print out the Screening Payment Slip.
Documents to be Uploaded/Presented at IDAHPOLY HND Screening
Candidates must upload the following documents during registration for the screening and present the same, in clean hard copies, at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for an Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission into the ND programme.
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, does not condone any form of falsification of results, as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on IDAHPOLY.
We hope this information on the screening test schedule and fee of the Federal University, Idah, has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.