KSUSTA Cut-Off Marks for Admission 2024/2025 academic session has been released: Kebbi State University of Science and Technology cut-off mark is based on merit and catchment area benefits.
Candidates who aspire to get admitted to Kebbi State University of Science and Technology must meet specific criteria to study the course of their choice. The list of criteria includes meeting the required cut-off mark for the school and the course or department itself.
KSUSTA cut-off mark is 170 to qualify for admission in 2024/2025 for all courses, and KSUSTA accepts and screens only first-choice candidates in their Post UTME.
Once you have met the requirement for the cut-off mark, you can proceed to the rest admission requirements into the desired course.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology is a state university in Kebbi state, Nigeria. The university has remained one of the most competitive in the country regarding admissions. KSUSTA has one of the largest student populations of any university in the country.
KSUSTA Departmental Cut-off Mark
- All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post-UTME
- All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post-UTME
- Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post-UTME
- All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post-UTME
- All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical, and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post-UTME.
Courses/Departments in KSUSTA
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical Engineering
Now that you know the cut-off mark for KSUSTA, ensure you study and prepare well to meet the cut-off mark.
We at Realmina wish you the best!