The Aliko Dangote University of Science and Technology (ADUSTECH), formerly known as the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil, is requesting qualified applicants to participate in its admission screening process for the [aca year] academic session.
KUST Admission Eligibility
- UTME candidates who score 160 and above can register and attend the screening.
- Direct Entry candidates with at least Lower Credit at National Diploma or a with a minimum of Seven (7) points in NCE or IJMB in relevant courses or subject combinations, respectively, are ONLY required to pay the screening fee and register online.
How to Apply for ADUSTECH Post UTME Form
REGISTRATION PERIOD: The payment and online registration will commence from Monday, 20th February, to Friday, 24th March 2023.
- Visit KUST, Wudil website kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2022 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening registration.
- You have to Create an account using JAMB UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and type the password of your choice.
- Deposit payment of a Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using a Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successfully paying, all candidates should fill in their particulars,, including O’Level result(s). While in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copies of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE, or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print Post UTME/DE Registration Acknowledgment Slip.
Information to Note
- The screening date, venue, and time will be communicated to all UTME-registered candidates later.
- On the screening day, UTME Candidates shall come with a printout of the Acknowledgement slips, which carry their Passport Photographs and the 2022 UTME results for verification.
- Candidates shall upload their O’Level results (NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB) in at least two sittings on the KUST, Wudil, and JAMB Portals.
- Candidates whose O’Level results are not available should choose Awaiting Result option.
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Candidates should note that only those who register within the stipulated period and attend the screening exercise will be considered for admission.
Printing of KUST Post UTME Form Schedule Slip
Candidates must re-print their Post-UTME acknowledgement slip to know the screening date, time, and venue.
How to Reprint
- Visit the website
- Input your jamb number and password to log in.
- After your login, Reprint the Acknowledgement slip.
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.