This informs the general public that applications are now accepted from the following categories of UTME candidates for the Kwara State University (KWASU) MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) pre-admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
To be eligible, all candidates must have the following:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes at ONE sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
- UTME subjects in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Have made KWASU their first choice in Jamb
How to Apply for KWASU MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening
Online registration starts on Tuesday, 29th November 2022, and closes on Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
Registration/Screening Fees: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
2022/2023 Session M.B; B.S Pre-admission Screening/Registration Procedure
- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click “Make Payment,” this will take you to the payment page, where you can provide your card details.
- Enter your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click “Main login” on the portal, and enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as the password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt.
NOTE: You can always re-query your payment attempt in case you have been debited, and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press the tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, and then Re-query your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final Admission into the university is based on meeting the University and the Academic program cut-off points in UTME and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to know that falsifying Citizenship certificates, or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 7th December 2022.
It is important to note the KWASU MBBS Programme Pre-Admission Screening to help you prepare properly as academic activities begin in earnest.
Please let your friends know if this post was useful so they may make the best preparations.