The Lens Polytechnic admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
Applicants who have chosen Lens Polytechnic as their choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The Lens Polytechnic admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2024 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution.
These students should have scored up to the Lens Polytechnic cut-off mark and can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for Lens Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates who made Lens Polytechnic their First or Second Choice for the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 100 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
Lens Polytechnic HND Courses
Lens Polytechnic offers an array of courses for its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes. The courses available for the 2024/2025 academic session include:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Telecommunication Power Machine
- Mass Communication
- Graphics Design & Advertising
- Multimedia Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply for Lens Polytechnic Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
Lens Polytechnic Online Application
- Log on to Lens Polytechnic and click “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and login with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 Naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the School’s portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
How to Apply for Lens Polytechnic HND Admission
To apply for admission into the Lens Polytechnic HND programmes, applicants are advised to visit either of the institution’s campuses:
- Campus 1: LENS Building Beside Homdatat Avenue, Atan Area, Offa, Kwara State.
- Campus 2: LENS Building By Mineral Stone. KM 2 Imra Road, Offa, Kwara State.
Further information and application procedures can be found on the institution’s official website: www.lenspolytechnic.edu.ng.
For more enquiries, applicants can contact the institution through the following contact numbers: 07030004455, 07054060112.
Lens Polytechnic Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
The Lens Polytechnic Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution for all courses/Programmes for the 2024/2025 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
Lens Polytechnic UTME Form Screening fee
The Lens Polytechnic Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is Lens Polytechnic OND Admission Form Out for 2024/2025 academic session?
Yes! Lens Polytechnic has not released its OND admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Is Lens Polytechnic HND Admission Form Out for 2024/2025 Academic Session?
Yes! Lens Polytechnic has not released its HND admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.