The Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
Applicants who have chosen MAUSTECH as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
MAUSTECH admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2024 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution.
Requirements for MAUSTECH Post UTME Form
Candidates who made MAUSTECH their 1st Choice for the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 160 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply for MAUSTECH Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
MAUSTECH Online Application
- Go to the school website and click “Admissions” to start the registration process.
- Click on Post-UTME Application and log in with your JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print the payment slip and proceed to the payment of 2,000 Naira online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment, return to the University portal, upload a passport photograph, and complete the application form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass and make sure to take it along for the screening.
MAUSTECH Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2024/2025 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
MAUSTECH Post UTME Form Screening Fee
Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is MAUSTECH Admission Form Out for 2024/2025 Academic Session?
No! Moshood Abiola University of Science and Technology has not released its admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.