The admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session at the Petroleum Training Institute has been released. Applicants intending to pursue studies at the Petroleum Training Institute are advised to verify if their names have been shortlisted for admission.
It is crucial to emphasize that candidates who engaged in the PTI admission screening exercise and achieved scores meeting the Petroleum Training Institute cut-off mark can now access their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
The admission lists of the Petroleum Training Institute encompass the names of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into various programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Publication of Admission List
The institute has officially released the names of students admitted into the full-time ND programs for the academic session of 2024/2025.
This list is accessible online and includes admissions into various esteemed programs, such as:
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Welding Engineering & Offshore Technology
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Petroleum Marketing & Business Studies
- Industrial Safety & Environmental Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
How to Check for the PTI Admission List
(via JAMB Portal)
Candidates who have been given provisional admission into the institution can check their admission status by checking the link below.
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
Alternative Way To Check Your PTI Admission Status
All candidates can also check for their admission status on the school’s website
Follow the steps below:
- Visit the school’s admission website.
- Follow the Screen Guidelines
- Use your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT
Requirements for Students Admitted to PTI
All admitted candidates are expected to do the following;
- Go to the school’s website, Petroleum Training Institute, to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the school website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not correctly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
At this juncture, we presume that you have acquired all the necessary information regarding the Petroleum Training Institute admission list and the process for checking your admission status.
We encourage you to stay updated with us, as subsequent lists will be uploaded and regularly updated.
RealMina extends best wishes to everyone in their academic pursuits. Good luck!
Is PTI HND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Yes! The Petroleum Training Institute HND admission list is out.
Is PTI OND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Yes, the Petroleum Training Institute OND admission list is out.