The Rhema University admission list is for 2024/2025 academic session applicants. If you apply to study at Rhema University, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The Rhema University admission list contains the names of candidates/aspirants who have been offered provisional admission into the academic institution’s numerous undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
It is essential to disclose that all candidates who partook in the Rhema University admission screening exercise and scored up to the RU cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and school portal.
How To Check RU Admission List
Below we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the JAMb portal.
Check RU Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to the Rhema University website, which is the school’s official portal, to check your admission status.
- You must choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your RU admission status.
Check RU Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your RU admission, select “Check Admission Status.”
Requirements for Students Admitted to Rhema University
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the Rhema University website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O’ level results are not correctly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is Rhema University Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
No! Rhema University’s admission list is not out.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated in due time.
We’ll assume that by this point, you’ve learned everything there is to know about the RU admissions list for and how to check your admissions status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
REALMINA wishes you Good Luck!