The State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS), Enugu’s administration, has released the list of applicants who have been granted provisional admission to its undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Check SUMAS Enugu, Admission List
Click this link below to access your admission status:
Instructions to Successful Candidates
Candidates offered provisional admission by the State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) are expected to adhere to the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer.
- Visit JAMB Portal to accept the admission if you have not done so.
- Visit any Commercial Bank and pay an acceptance fee of N 25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) only, payable to:
Bank Name: First Bank Plc.
Account Number: 2042606226
Account Name: Sumas Education Service Account
- In the payment of the acceptance fee, indicate as follows: SUMAS/YOUR JAMB Reg. No/Course admitted. E.g. (SUMAS/2022123456789/Pharmacy)
- Go to the school portal, log in, and complete the acceptance form (the portal will be open from Monday, 6th February to Friday, 10th February 2023)
- Upload the payment receipt.
- Proceed with other payments and registration processes as indicated on SUMAS Website.
- The deadline for payment of the Acceptance Fee is 10th February 2023. Failure to pay within this period may lead to forfeiture of the admission.
- Applications of some candidates who applied to SUMAS could not be processed because; either they did not change their profile to SUMAS as their first choice University or they failed to upload their O’level Certificates to JAMB CAPS. Note that unless you have changed your first choice University to SUMAS and have uploaded your O’level results, you cannot be considered for admission into SUMAS.
- Suppose you were transferred from another program (for example, you applied to read Medicine and Surgery but were offered admission to read Radiography). In that case, you MUST change of course to the course you were offered (in this case, Radiography) in your JAMB profile within the next three days to secure admission.
- This admission is provisional. Suppose at any time in your program; it is discovered that you do not possess the minimum University and the faculty/departmental entry requirements as prescribed. In that case, your admission into the University will be withdrawn, even if in the final year.
Instructions to Candidates Not Admitted
To formalize the acceptance of the State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS) provisional admission offer, candidates are expected to follow the rules listed below.
- Write your Name as in the JAMB result
- Write The course originally applied for
- Enter your JAMB score
- Enter the New Course you would like to study (provide 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Choices)
Please share this page with someone, and ensure to keep tabs on us as we continue to update you with more school information.
We at realmina wish you success in your academic pursuits.