The University of Abuja Business School (UABS) is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for its Doctor of Business Administration program.
If you meet the necessary requirements, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity to further your education and professional development.
UABS Doctor of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Applicants seeking admission into the Doctor of Business Administration programme of the University of Abuja Business School must possess the following:
- Minimum of five (5) credits, including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE, WASC, GCE O’level, NECO, NABTEB, or TCII, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- MBA, MSc, or related degree in any field of Management.
- Candidates must have at least three years of cognate experience in Management/Administration.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: 36 Calender Months.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Business School (UABS) Doctor of Business Administration Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira only).
How to Apply:
To apply to the Abuja Business School Doctor of Business Administration program at the University of Abuja, follow these steps:
- Go to https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on the link that says “Click here to apply.”
- On the next page, select Abuja Business School Doctor of Business Administration from the options provided.
- Enter your surname, first name, other names, email, and phone number in the required fields, then click “Next.”
- On the payment preview page, click on the “Generate RRR” button.
- Click on “Make a payment,” and you will be redirected to the Remita platform. Enter your Master Card or Visa Card details to complete the payment.
- After the payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the portal, and an application number will be generated for you. You will also be logged out.
- To continue the application process, click on “Main Login” and enter the generated application number and your surname as the password.
Remember to double-check that all of the information you enter is correct, as any errors may cause delays in the application process.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Deadline: January 31, 2024.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UABS.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.