UNIABUJA admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2024/2025 academic year is out.
Applicants who have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The University of Abuja admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2024 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the UNIABUJA cut-off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for UNIABUJA Post-UTME Form
Candidates who made the University of Abuja their 1st Choice for the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post-UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
UNIABUJA Online Application
Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements must pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) using the Remita Platform on the University of Abuja 2020 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
- Go to http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and select “Click here to apply.”
- Choose the Undergraduate option on the left sidebar.
- Input your JAMB Registration Number and select “Get details.”
- Fill out the basic information page, making sure to use a valid phone number and email address, then click next.
- On the payment review page, select “Generate RRR” to be directed to another page.
- Click “Submit,” and you will be taken to the remita payment page.
- Input your ATM card information (Mastercard or Visa) and submit.
- Enter the OTP code sent to your phone and click continue to complete payment.
- Once payment is successful, log in to the portal using your Jamb registration number and Surname as the password.
- Click on “Login to the dashboard.”
- Select “Application form” and complete registration.
- Print the completed registration form, payment receipt, and exam schedule.
- Note: If you have been debited and the network fails during payment, you can request the payment by inputting your JAMB registration number, selecting “Get details,” and following the instructions for an unsuccessful payment attempt.
UNIABUJA Post-UTME Form Registration Procedure
The University of Abuja Post-UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution into all courses/Programmes for the 2024/2025 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
UNIABUJA Post-UTME Form Screening Fee
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post-UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is UNIABUJA Admission Form Out for 2024/2025 Academic Session?
Yes! The University of Abuja has released its admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Aspirants who participated in the 2024/2025 UTME and selected the University of Abuja as their primary option are requested to attend the Post-UTME Screening from December 28 2024 to February 7 2024. The screening will be conducted online.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
UNIABUJA 2024/2025 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.