This is to inform qualified candidates that the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Programme for the 2024/2025 academic session is open for application.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Eligibility
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in 2024. The candidates must have a minimum score of 120 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements
- In addition to a minimum score of 120 in 2024 UTME. Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at not more than two sittings, which should include a credit pass in:
- English Language
- Biology and any other two courses.
- In addition to the above, candidates will be selected based on their success in a written entrance examination & oral interview. Subjects for the competitive entrance examination and oral interview are:
- English Language
- General paper
The examination will be based on the SS3 syllabus. Candidates selected for admission will be required to pass a medical examination.
How to Apply for UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled out from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website. A non-refundable fee of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) will be paid into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g. Certificates, Remita receipts, etc.) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make a payment, Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling out the online SOCT FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below. Then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SOCT application form will be available for you to complete and submit.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields, you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Fill in every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
All application forms should be completed online on or before 30th September 2024.
About the UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Program
Duration of Course
Two (2) calendar years commencing from October 2024 (Full Time Programme).
Accommodation is available at affordable fees on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Written examination: 11th October 2024.
- Oral interview: 12th October 2024.
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on UITH.
We hope this information on the UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Program has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.