UNIMAID admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out.
The report reaching our desk at realmina.com carries that the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2024/2025 academic year is out.
Applicants who chose the University of Maiduguri as their first choice of institution are advised to see the procedures and requirements below.
The University of Maiduguri admission form is for prospective students who chose the institution in the 2024 Joint admission and matriculation exam as their first choice of institution and have scored up to the UNIMAID cut-off mark, can now proceed to acquire the school’s Post UTME form.
Requirements for UNIMAID Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the University of Maiduguri their 1st Choice for the 2024/2025 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180 can now proceed to apply for Post UTME.
How to apply for UNIMAID Post UTME
Qualified candidates should use the online application method;
UNIMAID Online Application
To register for the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) UTME program, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng and log in using your UTME number as both your username and password. Note that both the username and password are case-sensitive.
- Enter a valid and accessible email and phone number, then click on “Process Payment.”
- You will be redirected to the REMITA platform to make your payment.
- To make your payment:
- For card payment, you will receive an OTP from REMITA via your email and phone number, which you will use to complete the payment.
- For bank payment, you will need to print the payment slip with the RRR number and make the payment at the bank.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be returned to the dashboard. If you paid at a bank, you will need to log in again using the instructions in Step 2.
- Click on “Verify Payment” to verify that your payment was successful.
- Your name and the course you applied for will be displayed on the dashboard.
- You will be redirected to the biodata page, where you will need to fill in your personal details and click “Next.”
- Fill in your next of kin details and click “Next.”
- Finally, provide your O’Level results, including the number of sittings (maximum of two), the certificates you obtained, the examination dates, and the numbers.
- For DE applicants, in addition to the steps above, you will also need to provide details about your higher education certificate, including the institution you attended, the date of graduation, the certificate you obtained, and the grade you received.
- Click “Next” and upload images of the documents specified in Steps 11 and 12 above. The documents should be saved as images.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard, where you can review and edit your submissions if necessary.
- Once you are satisfied with your application, click on “Submit”.
- If your submission is successful, you will see the message “Application Submitted Successfully. It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks”.
- You will not be invited for a physical screening or aptitude test. Instead, you will be notified of your admission through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Once admission begins, visit putme.unimaid.edu.ng for updates. You may also receive SMS and/or email notifications with any important information.
UNIMAID Post UTME Form Eligibility
The University of Maiduguri Post UTME registration form for eligible candidates into the institution for all courses/Programmes for the 2024/2025 has commenced online.
These eligible candidates, including candidates who possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O-Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, can follow the online procedures stated above to kick-start their admission process.
UNIMAID Post UTME Form Screening fee
The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post UTME exercise screening fee is ₦2,000.
Is UNIMAID Admission Form Out for 2024/2025 academic session?
Yes! The University of Maiduguri has released its admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
However, we do urge you to keep tabs with us as this blog post may be updated as soon as there is any necessary information you should know.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for prospective students to advance their careers by enrolling in one of the many programs this reputable institution offers.
We encourage all interested applicants to take advantage of this opportunity and apply for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Don’t miss this chance to secure your future with a leading institution committed to excellence in education.