This is to notify all candidates who have been offered provisional admission to the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE courses for the 2021/2022 academic session that the management has published the amount to be paid as an acceptance fee as well as the payment procedure.
UNIUYO Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates offered provisional admission in the 2021/2022 session must pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N25,000.00 through an online transaction via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and present the official receipt to the Screening Officer for further Screening and Registration exercise.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Registration Fee from the link above
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click the PAY REGISTRATION Button
- You will be directed to complete payment via remita.net
- Obtain the e-receipt via the Print e-receipt/Invoice Link
We hope this article clarifies how to pay your UNIUYO acceptance fee, irrespective of the program you want to enrol in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.