Have you encountered problems in checking your WAEC result? If so, the WAEC GCE Scratch Card is the answer.
The West African Examinations Council produces the WAEC Scratch Cards, also called the WAEC Result Checker. You can access WAEC results using it.
Each card has a serial number and pin, and each candidate is only allowed to use it five times per card.
How to Get WAEC GCE Scratch Card Online
- Log on to E-PinMall.
- Select “Buy WAEC Scratch Card.”
- Select your preferred payment method, either online or through a bank transfer.
- Confirm your transaction.
- Receive your pin instantly or via text message if you pay through a bank transfer.
The Price of WAEC GCE Scratch Card
The price of the 2024 WAEC GCE Registration scratch card/PIN is 18,000 Naira (N18,000)
WAEC GCE Selling Points
The WAEC GCE scratch card/PIN and the data are accessible at the following banks’ branches or from any authorized agent.
- First Bank of Nigeria Ltd
- Access Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- And WEMA Bank Plc are some examples.
How to Use WAEC GCE Scratch Card
- Visit www.waecdirect.org to learn how to use a WAEC scratch card.
- Enter your exam number
- Choose the year and then the exam type.
- Complete the information by filling in the Card details.
- Then click Submit
In conclusion, WAEC GCE Scratch Card is a convenient and secure way for students to access their results for the WAEC GCE exams.
It is an efficient and cost-effective solution that allows students to get results quickly and easily.
Furthermore, the scratch card also provides an added layer of security as it requires a unique code to access the results.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones.