The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Abuja zone, has maintained that the signing, implementation, and deployment of the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS) of renegotiated 2019 agreement are the only conditions to call off the strike.
- Danish State Tuition Fee Waivers and Scholarships
- International Scholarship Opportunities For African Students
- NNPC/ Belemaoil Joint Venture Scholarship Award
- Johns Hopkins University Clark Scholarship in the United States
- Marian University International Scholarships
- Ongoing Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Brandeis University Scholarships
- Ellen Nilsen Memorial Graduate Scholarship
- Maynooth University Sports Scholarship
- Julius Berger Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
The zone comprises the Federal University of Lafia, the Federal University of Technology Minna, Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, and the University of Abuja.
The disclosure was made through its coordinator, Dr Salawu Muhammed Lawal, at a press conference held at UNIABUJA on Monday.
In his words, ASUU members are ever ready to return to their duty post as soon as the Federal Government meets their demands.
This comes after it was revealed that the union will meet with the Federal Government on April 11.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.