The admission list for Coastal Polytechnic for the 2024/2025 academic session applicants is now available. If you have applied to study at Coastal Polytechnic Apapa, it is essential to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
Coastal Polytechnic’s admission list includes the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
All candidates who participated in the Coastal Polytechnic Apapa admission screening exercise and achieved scores meeting the Coastal Polytechnic cut-off mark can now check their admission status online through the JAMB and the school portal.
How to Check Coastal Polytechnic Admission List
Below, we will show you how to check your admission status both on the school website and via the Jamb portal.
Check Coastal Polytechnic Admission Status Via School Website
- Go to the Coastal Polytechnic website, which is the school’s official portal, to check your admission status.
- You are to choose your “Application Type” and type in your correct JAMB Registration number and password in the boxes provided.
- Lastly, click on the “sign in” button to access and check your Coastal Polytechnic admission status.
Check Coastal Polytechnic Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS (Portal)
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your Coastal Polytechnic admission status.
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status – JAMB CAPS Portal
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- Coastal Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark
- Coastal Polytechnic Admission Form
- Coastal Polytechnic Academic Calendar
- Coastal Polytechnic Orientation
- Coastal Polytechnic School Fees
- Coastal Polytechnic Matriculation Ceremony
- Coastal Polytechnic Resumption Date
Requirements for Students Admitted to Coastal Polytechnic
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Go to the Polytechnic’s website Coastal Polytechnic to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip(this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the Polytechnic’s website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
Is Coastal Polytechnic OND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
No! The Coastal Polytechnic Admission list for OND applicants has not been released for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Is Coastal Polytechnic HND Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
No! The Coastal Polytechnic admission list for HND applicants has not been released for the 2024/2025 academic session.
However, we urge you to keep tabs with us as the subsequent list will be uploaded and updated soon.
We hope that the information provided about the Coastal Polytechnic admission list has been helpful to you.
Acadanow wishes you the best of luck on your academic journey! Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance. Good luck!