This article is designed to help students who wish to study Pharmaceutical Technology (Pham Tech) at the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) ND Transition Programme in Pharmaceutical Technology (Part-Time).
Prospective candidates would be required to possess the following requirements:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes which must include Mathematics, English language, and Physics. Chemistry and Biology.
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate
Candidates must hold the minimum entry requirements for ND Programme in the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede as in each school below;
- They must possess the National Diploma of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, or the equivalent from recognized institutions in the appropriate discipline with a minimum of lower credit pass (CGPA 2.50).
- For candidates with a pass level and CGPA not below 2.00 points, a minimum of two years post ND cognate working experience is required. (Applicable to Federal Polytechnic Nekede (ND) Graduates ONLY).
Candidates from other Institutions WITH a PASS LEVEL WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) – 2 YEARS
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Matriculation
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Form
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Syllabus
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Resumption Date
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede School Fees
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Cut-Off Mark
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede Official List of Courses
General Minimum Entry Requirements
- Candidates must score a minimum of 140 in JAMB.
- Candidates awaiting O’level results are not qualified to apply.
- They must have at least five (5) O’level Credits in relevant subjects, which must not be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Please note that English Language and Mathematics are compulsory in all courses.
Combining NABTEB and WAEC or NECO is not acceptable. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB, while NECO can be combined with WAEC.
We hope this article clarifies the Fed Poly Nekede Department Of Pharmaceutical Technology Admission Requirements 2024/2025, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.