The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE), Ayegbaju, is inviting Applicants for the 1st Phase Physical Screening Exercise scheduled to hold between Thursday, 21st April 2024 and Friday, 22nd April 2024 at the Institute of Part-time Studies by 9:00am.
Criteria For FUOYE Physical Screening Excercise
Applicants are expected to come with the following credentials and documents (original for sighting and photocopies for submission):
- Printed copy of the Application Form & Receipt of Application Fee of N20,000
- O’Level Result(s)
- Two Recent (2) Passport Photographs
- OND, NCE & HND Certificate(s) as appropriate (Applicable only to the Direct Entry Applicants)
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Local Government Attestation
- Receipt of Admission Processing Fee of N7,000
NOTE: Admission Process will be invalidated if applicants are not present with the above documents for the Screening Exercise.
FUOYE 2024/2025 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.
Do well to use the comment section to ask questions if necessary.
Real Mina wishes you the best of luck.