This is to inform the general public and the Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Admission aspirants that the school’s management has announced the fixed date for the 2024/2025 Post UTME Screening.
Qualified candidates who scored 180 and chose the FUTO as their first choice institution are informed that the FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Form is on sale at N2000, and the school cut-off mark is 180.
The deadline is on the 12th of July as the Post UTME Application commences on October 17th 2024 and closes on October 31st 2024. Check the time your departmental screening will hold and the venue on the school website.
- UTME Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
For UTME Candidates
You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on the JAMB Portal.
Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
Any candidate who fails to submit his application online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FUTO Post UTME Screening Method of Application
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website.
- Click on “Prospective students.”
- Under “Undergraduate”, Click on the link; “2024/2025 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Click on “Apply Here”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Generate and Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make a payment using your ATM card.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link to upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2024/2025 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before October 31st 2024.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his application online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, on/before Monday, October 31, 2024.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will not be considered for Admission.
An Aptitude Test will hold for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates. Individual candidates’ specific dates will be communicated in due course.
For details about the screening exercise, click the link below:
We hope this article clarifies FUTO Post UTME Screening And Requirements, irrespective of the program you want to enroll in.
We will be sure to update this article if there are any amendments by the school authority.
We wish you luck in your academic pursuit.