Many candidates who want to perform one or more tasks on the JAMB Facility portal after the end of the JAMB UTME 2024 could not register because they need email addresses to link to JAMB profiles.
This article will teach you how to link your email to JAMB. It is easy to connect your email to the Jamb portal.
Candidates need to enter the email address linked to their JAMB profile to log into the JAMB platform. Also, candidates can get login details from the JAMB platform by linking their email addresses to their JAMB profiles. Here is how to do it.
- How to Score High in JAMB
- JAMB Prohibited Items in 2024
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers
- JAMB CBT Training
- Latest JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- How to Link eMail to JAMB Profile
- How to Upload O’Level Result to JAMB Portal
- Create JAMB Profile Code
- JAMB Form Price
- Reprint JAMB Slip
- JAMB Change of Course, Institution, and Data Correction
Why Does JAMB Request Candidates to Link Their Email?
JAMB requires that all its candidates connect their email addresses to their JAMB profiles and JAMB CAPS. Some of the benefits of doing this are:
- This proves that you are the profile’s legitimate owner. This stops con artists from accessing your profile without your permission.
- You can also upload and view O-level results.
- Check your certification status at JAMB CAPS.
- Check the approval status of your post
Change of number and course:
- Possible to change course without problems
- Make payments and change institutions.
- Print your authentic JAMB results after paying.
- Print the JAMB Authorization Letter after making the payment.
How To Link My Email To JAMB
Linking your email address to Jamb is easy if you follow the instructions. You can finish it in minutes if you read on and know what to do next. All JAMB candidates need to link their emails to the Joint Admission Committee.
UTME and direct entry candidates must complete this process to access the JAMB CAPS login and check their admission status. Make sure your phone has enough credit to complete the process.
- Send your email as an SMS to 55019, for example. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send it to 55019 afterward.
Then, JAMB will link your email address to their portal, and you will get an email with your password soon.
Use your email and password to log in and access your portal quickly. You have successfully linked your email to JAMB after you can log in.
How To Change JAMB Email Address Easily
If you want to change the email address you used for JAMB Registration, or if you have any issues with your account, you will need to remember your password.
Changing your email address is possible, but not always allowed by the JAMB administration. You need to follow the correct steps to do it.
Here is what you need to do:
- Go to the nearest JAMB office or accredited CBT centre.
- Check the email address on your JAMB portal and your slip.
- Ask a JAMB staff or official for guidance. Note that if the email you used before does not exist, you can create a new one that matches the one you used for JAMB Registration. But if the email exists and belongs to someone else, you will need to contact that person to get the information that JAMB sent to the email.
- Write down the new email address on a piece of paper or a small notebook.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Make sure that the email service provider’s domain ends with “.com”. If not, verify the website.
- Click on the “create email account” button.
- Enter the email address you wrote down. Be careful to spell it correctly.
- Proceed with the signup if the email is available.
- After you verify your phone number, you will have to agree to the terms and conditions. Make sure you read and understand them.
- When you finish the process, you will get an email confirming the success.
If the process fails, file a complaint to JAMB and wait for a few days for it to be resolved.
Can I Use The Same Email Twice For JAMB?
No, to avoid problems, if you or someone else has previously created a JAMB profile using your email address, it is entirely invalid, and you will need to make another JAMB account. I cannot use it.
JAMB only allows one account per email address.
Registering for JAMB multiple times using the same email address is not allowed.
Therefore, creating a JAMB profile that matches his current JAMB credentials would be challenging using an old email address he had used for the past year.
Reasons to change your email address and phone number
Losing your mobile phone or SIM card is one of the reasons for changing your phone number or email address.
After completing JAMB and UTME registration, you may lose the phone and his SIM card. It is serious; you should go to the JAMB office to change your phone number and email address.
Incorrectly entering your phone number and email address during the JAMB UTME registration process may change the phone number and address provided.
How Do I Reset My JAMB Email Via SMS?
If you forget your JAMB profile password, you can reset it by sending an SMS from your registered phone number. Follow these steps to do it:
- Create a text message with the format “password email.” For example, if your email is email@example.com, your message should be “password firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Send the message to 55019 from your JAMB Registration phone number. Make sure it is the same number, and it is active.
- Wait for a reply from JAMB with your new password. You can use this password to log in to your JAMB profile.
Can I Change My Email In The JAMB Office?
If you cannot reset your password by SMS, you will need to visit the local JAMB office and change your email address there. They will tell you what to do.
Why Is My Email Invalid On The JAMB Portal
If you did not link your email address when you registered with JAMB, you will not be able to access your JAMB portal. To fix this issue, you need to attach your email address to your JAMB profile account.
Please make sure that you enter your email address correctly, and check for any spelling or typing errors.
How Do I Reset My Password Using JAMB Support Service?
If you need to reset your JAMB profile password, you can contact JAMB support by sending them a message. They will help you with your issue and send you instructions to recover your password.
If you do not receive a response from JAMB support within 2-3 business days, you can contact the JAMB CBT Center and file a complaint. They are available from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Deadline For Linking Email To JAMB
There is no time limit for linking emails to the JAMB website as the process is ongoing.
The authorities have also not announced the existence of the deadline. If you haven’t linked your email yet, try to do so now.
Can I Change My Phone Number On JAMB Profile
Yes. You can do all sorts of customizations, including phone numbers. You can change your phone number and amend your details in JAMB before or after registering with UTME.
As a UTME or Direct Entry (DE) applicant, you can switch from your current number to a new one. But before that, there are some factors to consider.
How To Link Email To JAMB Email Without SMS
- To link email to JAMB without SMS, visit the JAMB office or any Authorized JAMB Center.
- Make a payment of N500. Enter a valid email address, profile code, and JAMB registration number.
- Fill out the form and submit your thumbprint. Once you have completed the form and submitted your thumbprint, the JAMB representative assigned to you will process the email associated with your profile through the JAMB CAPS portal.
- Finally, get the JAMB email link slip.
After linking your email to JAMB, log in to the JAMB CAPS 2023 official portal with the registered Email and the password sent to you.
After completing the procedure, you can access your 2024 JAMB profile without visiting any CBT center.
We hope that this article was helpful to those asking questions on how to link email to the JAMB; kindly like, share, and follow this post for more information.