This article is for all students who registered for the 2024 Joint admission and Matriculation Board Examination (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
All students should be aware that the Examination Re-Print Slip, which reflects each candidate’s exam schedule, will be available for printing on the JAMB portal.
The JAMB examination slip is a document that contains information on your biodata, examination, and UTME subject combinations.
The reprinted slips will include the candidate’s exam schedule, including the date, time, and location of the exam as well as any other pertinent details.
The JAMB Reprint process is uniform throughout all of Nigeria’s States. It also serves as your entrance pass to the testing location.
Below this post is the procedures for re-printing the Slip, so all students are expected to go through them carefully to avoid any form of mistake.
Items Needed to Print JAMB Exam Slip
- JAMB Registration Number
- Phone/GSM Number
- Email Address used for JAMB Registration
How Much to Print JAMB Exam Slip
The reprinting of the JAMB examination slip is free of charge. However, it would cost you between 100 and 300 Naira (₦100-200) to print the exam slip at a computer café.
Time Section for 2024/2025 JAMB Examination
Because there are now only a few CBT centers available nationwide, there will be three to four sections per day till the exam is finished.
- 1st Morning section (7 am to 10 am)
- 2nd Morning section ( 10 am to 1 am)
- Afternoon section (1 pm to 4 pm)
- Evening section (4 pm to 7 pm)
How to Print JAMB Exam Slip through the JAMB Portal
- Visit the JAMB website.
- Fill out the appropriate column with your JAMB registration number, email address, or phone number.
- To view your exam schedule, click the “Print Examination Slip” button one last time.
Note: Please allow popups for the JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
How to Use Your Jamb Profile Account to Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip
- View the facility at Jamb.gov.ng.
- Put your JAMB email address here.
- Put your JAMB password here.
- Select Login.
- Print the UTME Main examination slip by scrolling.
- Click “Re-Print” after entering your JAMB registration number in the box provided.
- Publish your slip.
The Best Way to Print Your JAMB Exam Slip (Via Email)
Simply check the email’s attachment if you receive a message from JAMB. This PDF file, which is an attachment, is presumably named with your JAMB registration number.
To make sure you have the PDF file offline, download it to your phone or computer (laptop). You can print the Exam Slip from the computer without going to the Business Center or Cybercafe if you have a printer at home.
If you don’t have a printer at home, go to any Business Centre, sign in to your email, download the Exam Slip again, and request assistance printing the Exam Slip from a staff member.
Please check with the cyber café employee if their system is connected to a printer before moving on.
How to Create JAMB Slip Without Email
Candidates can create JAMB Slip without using their Email, and this can be possible through the use of the JAMB registration number or the Candidates’ phone number.
Below are the steps to create your JAMB examination slip without the use of email:
- Open your phone or computer Chrome browser.
- Go to the JAMB Exam Slip Printing Portal.
- Enter your phone number or JAMB registration number.
- Select Print Examination Slip
- After selecting “Print Examination Slip,” you can now view your Slip and print it if you desire at any cyber cafe near you.
Important Notice From JAMB
- A duplicate of this exam slip and a biro should be brought to the JAMB testing location.
- Send the slip to the examiner in charge of your testing location.
- Keep a copy of this slip-on file for future reference.
- At the testing location, biometric (thumbprint) identification is required.
- The exam location does not permit the use of bags, phones, or other electronic devices.
- If you are late for your batch, you will lose your exam.
The JAMB Examination reprint slip procedure is an important step for JAMB candidates to take after their registration because the slip serves the purpose of a candidate’s permit during any JAMB Examination.
The slip contains the candidate’s number, CBT examination center, time, and date, thus making it a vital slip for all JAMB candidates to have.
We hope that this article was helpful to all JAMB candidates nationwide. If you have any JAMB-related questions, please leave them in the comments section.