This is to inform all candidates that participated in 2024 National Examination Council (NECO) that the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results.
Once results are released, they will be available via the NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
By purchasing tokens, candidates can use NECO Results to check their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations, or anyone wishing to view the candidate’s results.
How to Purchase NECO Token Online
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open your email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on the REMITA platform using a bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result.
We hope that this article was helpful to all candidates who are interested in purchasing a NECO Token to Check SSCE, BECE, and NCEE Results.
If the NECO authority makes any changes, we’ll be sure to update this post.
Candidates who have purchased their NECO token can share their experiences in the comments section below with other candidates.