The UDUSOK admission list is out for 2024/2025 academic session applicants. Therefore, if you apply to study at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Nigeria, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
The admission list posted here is the official list of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto.
The list comprises those given provisional admission for the 2024/2025 academic session and is available online for candidates who wish to check their admission status.
The (Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto) UDUSOK admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Check for UDUSOK Admission List
Candidates that have been given provisional admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, can check their admission status by checking the link below.
Currently, you can only access your UDUSOK admission status on the JAMB admission checking Portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your UDUSOK admission, select “Check Admission Status.”
Requirements for Students Admitted to UDUSOK
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the University website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
Follow the Procedure Below Once the List Is Uploaded on the University Website.
- Go to the UDUSOK admission status-checking portal
- Input your JAMB Registration Number column required.
- Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button to access your UDUSOK admission status.
With this information, you are now aware of the UDUSOK admission list, how to check for the list, and the requirements needed.
I hope the information was helpful; you can share it with someone who might also need the information.
REALMINA wishes you Good luck!!!