The management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) wishes to inform all undergraduates in the institution that the second-semester course registration procedure and the deadline for 2024/2025 academic session have been released.
The management of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) further announced that candidates who are yet to do their course registration should do so before the deadline.
This means there will be no room for further extension, so undergraduates should utilize this opportunity.
Check below for procedures and the deadline for course registration.
UNIMAID Course Registration Procedure
The following step-by-step approach must be followed to achieve an error-free online courses registration:
- Ensure 100% Payment of school fees, as this is required for Second Semester online registration.
- All students are to consult with their LEVEL ADVISERS, for necessary advice and guidance on departmental regulations on the choice of courses to be registered, before proceeding online for course registration.
- Upload of scanned (in .pdf format) ANTI-CULTISM OATH FORM onto the registration portal has now formed part of the requirements for online course registration.
- Visit the UNIMAID website www.unimaid.edu.ng
- Point to the STUDENT tab
- Drag your mouse pointer on COURSE REGISTRATION.
- Click on UG COURSE REGISTRATION
- Input your MATRIC NUMBER and PASSWORD in the appropriate text box.
- Click on SUBMIT button.
- All students are to agree to the UNIMAID Code of Conduct by checking each of the checkboxes one after the other and clicking on submit.
- Complete your online course registration.
- The use of cell phones for course registration is not advisable as some features may be hidden depending on the version of the OS of the phone.
- All students are to ensure that they print their Main registration and Course Forms and Submit them to the Department for endorsement by the HOD.
- An unsigned course form shall not be recognized as evidence of registration.
- ONLY REGISTERED STUDENTS WILL BE PERMITTED TO WRITE EXAMS AND HAVE RESULTS.
- All payments are to be made on www.unimaid.edu.ng/epayment
Deadline for UNIMAID Course Registration
The deadline was extended for two weeks, from the 9th of March 2024 to the 30th of March 2024. Therefore, the management has stated in plain terms that there will be no extension.
The extension has been slated for the 30th of March 2024.
This will allow candidates to prepare properly for their forthcoming second-semester examination.
We believe this article has been of great help to you in your research. Please leave a comment, complaint, or recommendation in the comment section. We will make sure to reply as soon as possible.