The UNIUYO admission list is out for 2024/2025 academic session applicants. If you apply to study at the University of Uyo, you must check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Choose the Admission Status Link.
- Put in your JAMB registration number and press the status check button.
- You’ll get a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
- Print out the Admission Status Notice.
We kindly ask that you take note of the following:
- This offer is only applicable if it is determined after reviewing your credentials at the time of enrollment that you meet the University’s basic admission standards.
- You must submit to a medical examination before registering, which will be done by the University of Uyo’s Health Centre.
A SECOND option is to use the steps mentioned below to access your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the JAMB admissions portal.
- Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Locate and click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Enter your registration number in the required area after choosing your exam year.
- Then, to access your UNIUYO admission status, select “Check Admission Status.”
Congrats to all of the applicants who were included on the UNIUYO admissions list for the academic year 2024/2025.
At this point, we assume you have gotten all the information on the UNIUYO admission list and how to check your admission status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
We at RealMina wish everyone good luck in their academic pursuit.