This is to inform the general public and all admission aspirants of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) that the institution’s management has commenced selling its Supplementary Post UTME form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
On this note, the school invites all interested, suitable, qualified candidates for admission into its 2024/2025 screening exercise.
All interested candidates are to go through this post carefully as there are important details regarding this Post UTME form.
UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Available Programmes
Limited vacancies are available in the faculties below:
|Animal Science, Crop Science, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Forestry and Wildlife, Home Economics, and Soil Science
|French, Music, Philosophy, Religious and Cultural Studies, and Efik Ibibio
|Marketing and insurance
|Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Food Engineering
|Building, Estate Management, Fine and Industrial Arts, Geoinformatics and Land Surveying, Quantity Surveying, and urban and Regional Planning
|Botany, and Ecological Studies, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Animal and Environmental Biology
|Geography and Regional Planning
|Agricultural Education, Home Economics Education, Education and Efik Ibibio, Education and Fine Arts, Education and French, Education and History, Education and Music, Education and Religious Studies, Education and Chemistry, Education and Integrated Science, Education and Physics, Pre-Primary and Primary Education, Special Education, Education and Geography, Educational Technology, Computer Education, and Physics Education
Candidates interested in these programs should register prior to the deadline. A shift to any of the listed programs does not ensure automatic admission; admissions are granted based on the availability of space within the desired program.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are to pay a non-refundable sum of One Thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only via the University portals.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select the Admission Form link.
- Select Post UTME supplementary as the Admission Form type
- Enter your phone number and E-mail address
- Click on the MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make a payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slips through the Remita Platform.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on the Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2024/2025 Supplementary Admission Slip.
- Candidates are expected to visit a JAMB CBT Centre and change course to their preferred program.
UNIUYO Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
The above programs have been hosted on the JAMB Central Admissions and Processing System (CAPS) for the online screening/admission into the programs in 2024/2025 academic session.
In view of this, candidates interested in studying the above-named courses are to apply online:
- Such candidates must have made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2024/2025 JAMB UTME and had a minimum aggregate score of 180.
- Candidates would have to voluntarily change courses through the JAMB CAPS into their preferred program of choice.
- Candidates must have previously registered for the University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates are to fill out the online form appropriately.
- Candidates are also requested to scan and upload the original of the candidate’s academic qualifications.
- Duly completed forms are to be submitted online.
The University portal for online registration for Supplementary Admission will open from Thursday, September 28, 2024, to Friday, October 6, 2024.
This is an excellent opportunity for Candidates seeking to advance their career in any of the courses in UNIUYO.
Please share this article with your friends.