UNN Supplementary admission list is out for 2024/2025 academic session applicants. If you applied to study at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, you are expected to check if your name has been shortlisted for admission.
How to Check UNN Supplementary Admission List
Follow the links below to check UNN supplementary admission list on the university portal:
- UTME Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List I (PDF)
- Addendum to Supplementary Admission List (PDF)
- UTME Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List II (PDF)
- UTME Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List III (PDF)
- Virtually Impaired Candidates Admission List (PDF)
The following rules must be followed by candidates who have been offered provisional admission to the University of Nigeria in order to accept the offer officially:
- They must use a JAMB-approved CBT center to upload their O/Level results to the JAMB Portal, and they must provide the admissions office proof of the upload and their admission status in JAMB CAPS.
- Remember that processing applicant admission requires proper uploading of the O/Level results first.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and select “Accept Admission” to accept their admission on CAPS. Candidates will not receive a JAMB admission letter and will be regarded as unadmitted if they do not accept their admission on JAMB CAPS.
- To generate and download a payment invoice that contains a Remitta number, go to the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), and log in using your JAMB registration number. They can pay this invoice at the UNN Microfinance Bank or any other commercial bank.
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N30,000.00 along with the payment invoice. The invoice number must be entered accurately at the bank. Get a confirmation paper that includes both the invoice and confirmation numbers.
- In order to print the admission slip and complete the online acceptance form, users must return to the University of Nigeria website or portal and log in using their JAMB registration number, confirmation number, and invoice number.
- Following the instructions on the University of Nigeria website, continue with the other fee payments and registration.
Applicants should be aware that this admission is provisional. The offer of admission will be withdrawn if it turns out that a candidate does not match the minimum university and faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course.
As an option, prospective students from UNN can check their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking webpage by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your UNN, select “Check Admission Status.”
At this point, we assume you have gotten all the information on the UNN Supplementary admission list and how to check your admission status.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
Real Mina offers her congratulations to all the candidates who made it onto the UNN Supplementary admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session.