The management of Bauchi State University would like to inform the public that applications from adequately eligible applicants are therefore invited for admission into the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part-Time Degree Program for the 2019–2020 Academic Session.
The BASUG part-time degree will last between five and six years. All lectures for the part-time program will take place over the weekends, typically on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Additionally, the program could include travel.
All prospective students who might not have been accepted into the regular program now have the chance to achieve their various degrees.
Additionally, people from the working class may have a fantastic chance to obtain a university degree if they seize the chance.
BASUG Part-Time Degree Programme Benefits
- The same curriculum as the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best-quality teaching and research personnel
- World-class state-of-the-art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time Program
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
BASUG Part-Time Courses
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Political Science
Faculty of Arts
- B.A Arabic
- B.A Islamic
- B.A Linguistics
NB: All candidates are requested to note that all part-time programs are resident at the Yuli Campus of the University, Bauchi.
How to Obtain Bauchi State University Part-Time Form
Candidates are to first visit the JAMB portal and log in to the Part-Time portion and apply accordingly.
- Then, the candidate can visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng, create a profile and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and follow the instruction for making the payment;
- Interested candidates are to pay a screening fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,500.00) to BASUG;
- After making the payment, candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on downloading the application forms and submission instructions.
Deadline: Not Specified.
BASUG 2024/2025 admission process offers aspiring students a chance to chase a career in the desired sector.
Apply now to secure your place in this esteemed institution’s various graduate and Certificate programs.
Please share this article with your friends.