Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has released its Post UTME result for the 2024/2025 session. This article provides a simple guideline for checking your result on the school’s portal.
For students seeking admission into any department for the 2024/2025 session at ESUT, the Post UTME result checker portal has been opened.
The results have been uploaded online and can be checked at any point; however, the earlier, the better.
How to Check Your ESUT Post UTME Result on the Portal
The following steps will help students check their results on the ESUT portal.
- Visit the University result-checking portal.
- Type your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to generate an invoice of N2,000 (the payment for the result checker).
- Pay online or proceed to any of the participating banks.
- After payment, go back to the portal and check your ESUT post-UTME score.
How To Check ESUT Post UTME Result Via SMS 2024/2025
- Visit your school’s Undergraduate Portal
- Locate the 2024/2025 Post UTME Result portal
- Follow the instructions provided on the page to check your result through SMS.
When you have checked and confirmed your ESUT Post UTME result on the portal, please follow the prescribed steps on the portal to further your admission process.
Regularly check your admission status on the school’s portal and JAMB CAPS. Furthermore, promptly pay your acceptance fee to start quickly processing your entrance into Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
You can leave your comments and questions in the comment box below. Do well to share this post with your loved ones and friends. Cheers.
Real Mina wishes you the best of luck!