This is to inform the general public and all prospective University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) students that the Department of Agricultural Science & Education Admission requirements has been published.
The admission requirements include O’level Subject combinations, JAMB UTME Subject combinations, and School and Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
O’Level Subject Combination
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Agricultural Science & Education include the following:
- Five SSCE credits or equivalent in English Language, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science, Mathematics, and another relevant subject.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
Candidates will write the following Four (4) Subjects in JAMB
- English Language
- Any three subjects from Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Physics, Economics, Geography, and Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirement
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Agricultural Science & Education if you don’t intend to use UTME. You require;
- Two passes at ‘A’ level in Biology /Zoology /Botany and any other Science subject.
- NCE at merit pass level in Biology and any other Science subject.
- NCE merit pass level in Agriculture (Double Major).
All candidates interested in getting admitted into UNIABUJA for the 2024/2025 session should know that to be eligible for the screening, you must have scored 180 or above in your JAMB result.
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA), a dual-mode institution with the authority to administer conventional and distance learning academic programs, was founded on January 1st, 1988.
At its inception, it was the first university in the country to take on such a dual mandate. The Vision of the University is to develop an institution of higher learning that combines academic excellence with the pursuit of the unity of Nigeria.
We hope this article clarifies the admission requirements for UNIABUJA’s Department of Agricultural Science & Education. RealMina wishes all students who wish to attend UNIABUJA good luck.