The University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate degree program admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is out for sale now.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) wishes to inform all interested candidates about the released admission form and the accredited postgraduate degree programs for 2024/2025 academic session.
The postgraduate programs award a Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s degree, and Ph.D. Degrees.
Therefore, the management of UNIBEN is calling on all suitably qualified candidates to apply for the postgraduate admission form.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for postgraduate studies at the University of Benin must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, or GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents). NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB or advanced level passes, or any other equivalent.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate program of the University of Benin. Also, all holders of 3rd class degrees must possess a PGD to be considered for admission into the Master’s programs.
- Candidates who obtained a Master’s degree but with Weighted Average Score (WAS) between 55.0-59% can only be considered for admission into the M.Phil. program in the first instance.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. in any program of the University of Benin must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s degree from any other University who, in his/her Master’s study, has not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalents similar to the ones in the University of Benin shall, on admission, be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60%
- Only students with the NYSC discharge, exemption, or exclusion certificate can be allowed to enter the university’s postgraduate program.
Candidates should print out the referee forms provided in the application page, fill and return them directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N22,000.00 (Twenty-two thousand naira only).
The form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and, after that, printed out from the UNIBEN Website.
The following documents will be printed from the Website:- application and referee forms. Any form not properly filled will not be treated. All application processes must be completed by 30th May 2024.
Make sure yous seize the opportunity to further your education in any course of your choice at the University of Benin.
Share this article with your friends and loved ones. Cheers.