The College of Education, Ila-Orangun, Osun State (OSSCEILA) has released the admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session applicants.
If you’ve applied to pursue your studies at the College of Education, Ila-Orangun, it’s time to check if your name is among those shortlisted for admission.
Admission lists at the College of Education, Ila-Orangun, are released annually, and candidates aspiring for admission into the institution should check these lists to confirm their admission status.
It’s crucial to note that all candidates who participated in the College of Education, Ila-Orangun admission screening exercise and scored up to the College of Education, Ila-Orangun cut-off mark can now conveniently check their admission status online through both the JAMB and school portal.
The admission lists of OSSCEILA include the names of candidates who have been granted provisional admission into various programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.”
- How to Avoid Randy Lecturers in School for Your Academic Excellency
- OSSCEILA Admission List
- Tips on How to Make Straight A’s in Your Exams
- How to print JAMB Admission letter
- List Of Schools Whose POST UTME Forms Are Out
- List of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out
- OSSCEILA Admission Form
- How to Check JAMB Admission Status
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Past Questions and Answers
How to Check for the OSSCEILA Admission List
Candidates who have been given provisional admission into the institution can check their admission status by checking the link below.
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, locate, and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click “Check Admission Status” to access your admission status.
Alternative Way to Check OSSCEILA Admission Status
All candidates can also check for their admission status on the school’s website
Follow the steps below:
- Visit College of Education, Ila-Orangun
- Follow the Screen Guidelines
- Use your JAMB Registration Number
- Finally, check if you have been offered ADMISSION or NOT
Requirements for Students Admitted OSSCEILA
All admitted candidates are expected to do the following;
- Go to the school’s website College of Education, Ila-Orangun, to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Is College of Education, Ila-Orangun Admission List Out for 2024/2025?
Attention! The College of Education, Ila-Orangun, has not officially released its departmental or course cut-off marks for the 2024/2025 academic session.”
You are strongly encouraged to stay tuned with us as this information will be updated as soon as possible.
We extend our best wishes to everyone in their academic pursuit. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends