The release of the Sokoto State University admission list for the 2024/2025 academic session is officially announced. Prospective students who applied to Sokoto State University are urged to verify their admission status by checking the provided lists.
SSU consistently publishes admission lists annually. Aspirants are advised to consult these lists to confirm their provisional admission status.
Sokoto State University’s (SSU) admission lists encompass the candidates’ names granted provisional admission into diverse programs for the 2024/2025 academic session.
How to Check SSU Admission List
SSU prospective students can check their admission status via the link below:
Successfully admitted students are expected to;
- Visit the SSU website to learn more about the criteria and clearance procedures.
- To accept or reject their acceptance, students must log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, candidates should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Print their authentic Jamb scorecard (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
By following the steps mentioned below, prospective students of Sokoto State University (SSU) can also check their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal:
- Go to JAMB.gov.ng/efacility to access the JAMB E-Facility portal.
- Enter your password and username to access your Jamb profile.
- Click the “Check Admission Status” tab after scrolling down.
- Choose your exam year, then fill out the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, to access your SSU admission, select “Check Admission Status.”
Requirements for Students Admitted to SSU
All admitted candidates are expected to do the following;
- Go to the University website of Sokoto State University to check for the requirements and procedures for clearance.
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original Jamb result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Note: If you haven’t been admitted yet, kindly exercise patience, as admission is still in progress. Regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. If your O-level results are not properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS, you will most likely not be offered admission, so endeavor to update all your information.
By now, we trust that you have acquired comprehensive knowledge regarding the admissions list for Sokoto State University (SSU) and the procedures for checking your admissions status.
We sincerely hope that this information has been beneficial to you.
RealMina extends best wishes to everyone in their academic pursuits.