The Federal College of Education in Kano is now selling application forms for its NCE part-time programs for the 2024/2025 academic year.
This is an opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a teaching career to enroll in a part-time program and gain the skills and knowledge necessary to become a certified teacher.
How to Apply for FCE Kano NCE Part-Time Admission Form
The NCE Part-Time application form has commenced and will end on May 7th, 2023. Interested candidates are to pay an Application fee of Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N4,500.00).
- Create an account on the college’s website.
- Make payment by logging in to your account, going to the payment method page, and generating an invoice (RRR number). Take the invoice to the bank and pay using the RRR number on the REMITA platform.
- After making a payment at the bank, log in to your account to confirm the payment and fill out the application form.
- Upload a recent passport photo and click the appropriate buttons to submit your application.
- Print your acknowledgment and wait for a text message with admission information.
- Be sure to log out from your application when you are finished.
It is important you state your registration/application number in your complaints. Thanks
Click on the link below to Apply
We urge you, however, to keep tabs on us for more updates on FCE Kano.
We hope this information has proved helpful. Share this article with your friends and follow us for more updates on schools in Nigeria.