The management of the Federal Polytechnic Akanu Ibiam, Uwanna, has commenced the sale of her 2024/2025 Post UTME Admission screening for the 2019/2020 academic session.
School Of Environmental Design And Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
School Of Science
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School Of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
School Of Industrial Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
School Of Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
Candidates must score 120 and above in the 2019 JAMB UTME before they apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programs.
The Application Fee
The post-UTME Screening Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform, in any bank in Nigeria.
Basic Screening Documents
The following basic documents are required for the online screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2019 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).
How To Apply
- Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
- Under Application Forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
- Select your program type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY, and click the “sign in” button.
- Print the Invoice page that pops out.
- Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
- After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
- Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR.
- Proceed to fill in your details accurately.
The Polytechnic aims to inculcate in students and staff the discipline of hard work to acquire both the practical and theoretical skills necessary for self-reliance.
To all Aspirants wishing to study at AKANU Polytechnic, RealMina says good luck to you!